The Telon Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Resource for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit about the new spells and how to get them.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedar
Admin
Zedar

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A bit about the new spells and how to get them. Empty
PostSubject: A bit about the new spells and how to get them.   A bit about the new spells and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 pm

This is just a short mention to kind of give you the idea of how you get your post level 50 spells. For the most part, the spells are simply an upgrade to what you already have. Don't get too excited about having new uber abilities... Smile

First off - you need to collect 3 drops. To get the drops, you'll need to go to 1 of 3 places.
  1. Shimmering Shallows - 2 dot mobs level 51-54
  2. Sea of Kojan - 2 dot mobs level 51-54
  3. Shores of Darkness (Or Troll Coast) - 6 dot mobs levels 51-59

These are rare drops, so don't expect to get a bagful right away.

For casters and healers you need to collect a glowing, cracked and a jagged shard of either brilliance or wisdom, depending on your class. For light fighters you'll get shards of Battle and Heavy fighters get banners of War. Once you have all three in inventory, right click them to make a Pearl of Wisdom or Essence of Brilliance, etc. Once you have that item, you need to have it restored. Only a high-level crafter who has completed the Genesis questline can restore it!

For Healers and Casters (Brilliance and Wisdom) you'll need an artificer and an ancient timber.
I'm not 100% on the fighters but I believe for Battle and War you need to find a blacksmith and get a Haelefurite (T6 UR) ore to restore your item.

Once you have your restored item, you'll need to go find your class trainer. All now have the option to purchase the needed item you need to combine with your restored pearl/essence for anywhere from 10-50 gold. Once you have the item, right click it (or it may be an assembly recipe) and you should have your new spell!!

Good luck!

Last edited by Zedar on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Udonn Thanii
Admin
Udonn Thanii

Male
Number of posts : 243
Server : Seradon
Registration date : 2008-07-11

A bit about the new spells and how to get them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit about the new spells and how to get them.   A bit about the new spells and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

great info sir!~!
Back to top Go down
https://telontimes.darkbb.com

A bit about the new spells and how to get them.
Page 1 of 1